Wednesday, September 1, 2010

97 Year Old Wisdom

I found this article a couple of days ago and found it very interesting. This man is 97 years old and he's been in the real estate biz for 74 years. That's more years than my grandma is old! I hope that last sentence makes some sense. George W. Johnson, gives some great tips and advice on the real estate market.

The first, which I thought was kind of funny and I'll explain why in just a minute, is this awful, horrible, terrible market is just a "baby" compared to past days. Which reminds me of when my grandparents told me they had to walk to school, uphill both ways, barefoot, in the rain, snow, sleet, and drought (all at the same time, mind you). Really what he's saying is, it could be worse and it will get better again.

He talks about one-company towns, greed, timing, and not selling if you don't have to. It's definitely worth a look.

Have a good one!

Brittany, Receptionist Extraordinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment